Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's dead

oh my poor blog. Two plus months since my last post and nothing interesting to say even now. I have some great pix of my friends, but I'm afraid if I put them up here they won't like them and might post some terrible pix of me! yep, I'm a chicken. or else I'm really considerate! yeah, I'll go with the second one. I could yammer endlessly about how the job market is very slim unless you are a health care provider. I visit my Mom at the nursing home and wonder how those people can drag themselves out of bed everyday when they know what they are faced with to earn a living....cleaning up our seniors who can't help themselves? Now, I truly love one of those people with all of my aching heart, but I would not want to have to do that job for all the love in the world. Hats off to all you nurses!!